Our practice areas include:
Child custody and visitation.
- Obtaining custody of and visitation with children
- Modifications of existing child custody and visitation Orders
- Relocation issues
- Establishing child support for custodial and non-custodial parents
- Modifications and enforcement of prior support Orders
- Child support arrearages
Support Alimony / Spousal support.
- Establishing spousal support
- Modifications of spousal support Orders
- Establishing paternity between a father and child
- Custody, visitation and child support Orders
- Minor and adult adoptions
- Step-parent adoptions
- Contested adoptions
- Consent adoptions
- Contested and uncontested guardianships
- Guardianships for convenience
- Guardianships for necessity
- Victim Protective Orders
- Allegations of abuse in divorce and family-related matters
- Child abuse, neglect and removal proceedings
Legal separation / separate maintenance.
Contact the Rahill Law Firm at (405) 286-9619 to learn more.
DISCLAIMER: This web site and the information contained herein has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. You should not act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney who can fully assess your circumstances. The use of this web site, and the sending or receipt of information, does not create an attorney-client relationship.